Sunday, April 5, 2009

Crock Pot Buffalo Wings



I think I finally have JT on board with the crock pot when he asked me to try and make chicken wings in it.  
5 pounds of chicken wings
2 packages of French's Hot Buffalo cook in bag spices, I saved the cooking bags for another use
2 bottles of Frank's buffalo wing sauce

I was naughty and did unthaw the chicken wings before I cooked them, I did run them under cold water to remove the ice glazing on them. 
I coated the wings in bag spice seasoning, then poured 2 bottles of hot sauce in the crock pot to coat them.  Make sure you stir the wings around every so often so they get coated in sauce.  We cooked them on low for 5 hours.  This is also the first time I used a crock pot liner and they worked well until JT punched a hole in the bottom, but there wasn't any baked on curd to scrub out.  As you can see they were a big hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment