Saturday, April 18, 2009

YAY! For new things

I did a weight lose group at work and won 463 big ones, we had decided to buy a nice flat screen TV with our tax return, which of course involved buying a new TV stand so my plan was spend some of my winning on that when I went to the furniture the piece I liked best for our needs came in dark wood and it would not match what we had at all so a new coffee table and end tables we in order I spent a little more than I planned on but I wanted to get something I loved.  Here are a few pictures.  I'll post the whole living room later, when JT finally decides its time to get the entertainment center switched over.

New TV console and Juno checking it out.

New coffee table, love it, please excuse the mess I haven't cleaned yet, and you can see Cayden's checking out the new stuff too. 
One of the end tables with our old lamps. 

Juno likes the new stuff too.





No comments:

Post a Comment