Sunday, July 5, 2009

So I've been a bad blogger...


I've been extremely busy the last 3 months, my grandfather passed away a week before Thanksgiving, and we just started to clean out my grandparents' house in March. They were pack rats so say the least so its been a long uphill battle to just get things out of the house. My brother and I inherited the house and have just put it on the market and will be dividing the money equally. My brother plans to go to grad school with his money. JT and I are going to buy 2 new to us cars and invest the rest for a down payment on a house in about 2 years. I really wanted to buy a house sooner but some things at work have made me rethink that plan, part of me really wants to start having children soon, but I refuse to do so until we have a house and I'd really like to get our student loans paid down a bit more. So between work, this house, birthdays, holidays and trying to keep up with everyday life, I haven't felt like blogging.

I have still been cooking and baking new things but just not photographing anything for my blog, I promise to add a few of the hits in the upcoming weeks, my brother and I have decided to take a short break from the house now that its on the market and for the most part cleaned up, we still have to do a bit of painting and cleaning.

This is the house, it needs a lot of updating inside, but other its a great house, my grandparents did a lot of work to it, the added a second level and put in a wonderful basement. Its not much but its the house my mom was raised in and the money will definitely make my brother and my life's a lot better and I appreciate they're thoughtful gift, now I hope and pray it sells quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment