Tuesday, July 21, 2009

So I've gotten fat (yea the one with the F)

I'm hoping that by going public about my weight loss struggle it will help me through this. Yes I've gotten fat, I've struggled with my weight my whole adult life. I did really well a few months ago about loosing weight, I lost about 25 pounds in 3 months, I was great about exercising and I was eating the right things, not denying myself anything I really really wanted.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, my best friend calls me and says she (finally) got engaged and wants me to be her matron of honor, of course I say yes but the first thought in my head is shit I need to go on a diet, because I REFUSE to be a fat in a bridesmaids dress. Last week I "tried" to go on a diet and I did well until Friday when I had an awful day at work, so I drank a 6 pack, went to the movies and had popcorn and candy, and was just bad all weekend.

Monday I hop on the scale and I had gained 2 damn pounds, enough is enough, no more excuses. I've been better about what I have eaten this week and I have taken a walk during my lunch break two days in a row. Tomorrow I am going to the gym with my friend, who better to be your gym than a bride to be, no excuses. So I need to loose 74 pounds to get my goal weight of 140, yea you do the math.

No comments:

Post a Comment