Saturday, January 2, 2010

White Bread


My awesome parents bought me a bread machine for Christmas, I'm very excited about not having to buy bread anymore, its highway robbery for the good bread. I've used it three times in the week since I got it! I've made this King Arthur flour recipe twice now and yesterday for dinner we had BLTs, which I make way too much for dinner but how can you go wrong with a good BLT? This one may just have been the best BLT I've ever had.

Toast & Sandwich Bread

2 teaspoons instant yeast
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup lukewarm milk
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
2 tablespoons butter, melted

Place all ingredients in the pan of your bread machine, I have a Cuisinart bread machine, I set it to white regular, 1.5 lb loaf and choose light crust and pressed start.

No comments:

Post a Comment