Friday, March 20, 2009

Cornflake Chicken

Last night I made myself a nice turkey breast in the crock-pot and I knew it was a risk because JT is not a fan of turkey, I don't know how you can't like turkey but he seriously might be the pickiest eater I know.  So I had a back up meal on hand to make him just in case he hated the turkey.  This is one of his favorite meals so I think he just wanted to eat this instead.
Ingredients
3-4 boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
12 oz. box of cornflakes 
2 cups of ranch dressing
Recipe
Preheat oven to 425 degrees, line a baking dish with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.  Pour the entire box of cornflakes into a ziplock bag, close bag and crush the flakes with a rolling pin.  Coat the chicken strips with a generous amount of ranch dressing and then coat in the cornflakes.  Bake for 20 minutes or so until the chicken is done and crispy.  

*I've made this meal so much that I am sick of it and won't eat it anymore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment