Sunday, March 8, 2009

Nuts & Bolts


Today I made chex mix for JT, its better than eating chips, and its so tasty, please excuse the photo I took it with my phone because I can't figure out his new camera and apparently I got my old one returned to me without my memory card. 

10 oz. Cheerios
10 oz. Rice Chex
10 oz. Corn Chex
1 16 oz. Package of Pretzel Sticks
1 16 oz. Jar of Dry Roasted Peanuts
2 Cups canola oil
2 T. Worcestershire Sauce
1 T. celery seeds
1 T. onion salt
1 T. garlic salt

Combine the first five ingredients in a large roasting pan.  Combine the remaining ingredients.  Pour over the first five ingredients.  Mix well.   Place in a 200 degree oven for at least 2 hours, never have the oven above 200 because the mix will burn easily.  Stir every half hour.  

No comments:

Post a Comment