Saturday, March 14, 2009

Menu

I try to only going shopping once a week, well twice if you count going to Sam's Club to pick up salad mix, cukes and tomatoes,  so I plan out the menu for the week.   I just don't have time to shop any day but on the weekends, along with all the other crazies.  I just pick enough meals to make it through the week, they won't necessarily be made on the day I mentioned.

Sat:  Peanut crusted chicken, veggie and rolls
Sun:  Chili Mix, we got for valentine's day
Mon:  Beef Stew in the crock pot with homemade biscuits 
Tues:  Turkey breast in the crock pot, with stuffing and a veggie
Wed:  Biscuit Pizza with a salad
Thur:  Pork Chops, with roasted red potatoes and a veggie
Fri:  Beer chicken on the grill, because I can find it again on my deck!, veggie and something else

No comments:

Post a Comment